The Sumisansui irrigation system is an irrigation system that consists of sprinkler type hoses used for the spraying of droplets of water to plants. Sumisansui irrigation system is a type of spray tube irrigation system.
The main components of the Sumisansui irrigation system are rain hoses, connectors, end plugs, submains, lay flat hoses, PVC pipes, source of water, pumps and venturi injector etc.
The Sumisansui hoses can work with a low water pressure. This irrigation system will spray water even if the water pressure is as low as 0.8 bar.
The Sumisansui hose is made of polythene with laser made perforations or holes. The laser made holes on the Sumisansui hose serves as the emitters for the sprinkling of droplets of water to plants. Sumisansui hoses are usually UV resistant.
Sumisansui irrigation system is usually used for irrigating oil palm seedlings, rubber seedlings, cocoa seedlings, cashew seedlings and vegetable farming.
Buy Sumisansui Irrigation System
Sumisansui End Plug
Characteristics of Sumisansui Irrigation System
The following are the characteristics of a Sumisansui irrigation system:
- Polythene is the main material used for the production of Sumisansui hoses.
- The Sumisansui system works like rain hoses and spray tubes.
- The Sumisansui rain hoses are packed in rolls of 50 metres, 100 metres and 200 metres.
- The sumisansui irrigation system is a type of sprinkler irrigation system.
- It can work with a water pressure of 0.8 – 1 bar.
- It can be used for nursery management and irrigation of plants on the field.
Sumisansui Irrigation System for Oil Palm and Rubber Plantation
The Sumisansui irrigation system is the main type of irrigation system used for irrigating oil palm and rubber seedlings in nurseries. As a matter of fact, the use of Sumisansui irrigation system is widely accepted for tree crops’ seedlings nursery management.
Sprinklers and rain guns do not cover the whole area of the field as they work in circular form. Using them for oil palm nursery will leave some parts of the field not well irrigated.
Sumisansui hoses; ability to work perfectly with low pressure and the uniform water spraying capability make it well suited for irrigating oil palm seedlings and rubber seedlings in nurseries.
Benefits of Using a Sumisansui Irrigation System
The following are the benefits of using a Sumisansui irrigation system:
- The Sumisansui irrigation system can ensure all year round farming.
- The Sumisansui irrigation system can enhance the income of farmers by enabling them to grow crops in the dry season.
- This irrigation system works with low water pressure; this can reduce the cost of pumping water.
- Sumisansui hoses are cheaper than other irrigation systems like the drip irrigation system.
- The Sumisansui irrigation system can be installed by farmers and almost anybody.
- Sumisansui hoses are excellent for the germination of seeds.
- The use of Sumisanui irrigation system can reduce the need for labour on the farm.
- Chemigation and Fertigation can be done with the use of Sumisansui irrigation system.
- The Sumisansui prevents the hardening of the soil or soil compaction. It also improves the aeration in the soil.
How to Set Up a Sumisansui Irrigation System
The first step to set up a Sumisansui irrigation system is to do a sketch or drawing or design. The sketch will show how the Sumisansui hoses will be laid on the field. I will also how the ideal distance of the system from the source of water.
The Sumisansui hoses should be installed parallel to the rows of plants or crops. The Sumisansui hoses should also be connected to the main line or the submain hoses with connectors.
The submains or main hose or PVC pipe should be connected to the water pump. The water pump pumps water from the source of water to the submains and the Sumisansui hoses. Once the Sumisansui hoses are pressurized, they will spray droplets of water to plants.
Should you need assistance in the installation of your Sumisansui irrigation system, please contact us.
Crops suitable for Sumisansui Irrigation System
The following are the crops that are suited for Sumisansui irrigation system:
- Oil Palm
- Cucumber etc.
Components of a Sumisansui Irrigation System in Nigeria
The following are the components of a Sumisansui irrigation system:
- Sumisansui Tubes/Spray Tubes
- Venturi Injector
- Submain Hoses
- PVC Pipes
- End Plugs or Clips
- Tube Connectors
- Valves etc
Do you want to buy a Sumisansui irrigation system in Nigeria? If yes, kindly contact us through 08066437109.